1. The tourist accommodation unit “Quinta de São Lourenço”, managed by Lígia Mexia, with tax identification number NIF 174029365, is responsible for the collection and processing of personal data and, within the scope of its activity, may resort to entities subcontracted by you for the pursuit of the purposes indicated below.
2. Personal data is considered to be any and all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. A person who can be identified directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to specific elements of his physical, physiological, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity, is considered identifiable.
3. The “Quinta de São Lourenço” unit collects and processes personal data such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, reservation details, and other personal data provided during the guest's arrival, issue of invoices and the communication of the identity of tourists to the Foreigners and Borders Service (SEF), as well as to the National Statistics Institute (INE), and in cases where such communication is mandatory by law. It may also collect information resulting from the use of the website, such as IP address and browser used, for administrative and security purposes. During the data filling process, the “Quinta de São Lourenço” website always requests consent for the collection and proper processing of data, assuming that they are correct and up to date.
4. Personal data are collected through contact by email, website, telephone call and in person in writing upon arrival at Quinta de São Lourenço.
5. The processing of data is intended to achieve the contractual objectivesa) Management of reservations and stays;
6. The data collected by this tourist unit may be transmitted, taking into account the duty of confidentiality, to judicial or administrative authorities, in cases where such transfer is mandatory.
7. “Quinta de São Lourenço” guarantees the right to access, update, rectify and delete personal data. Granting the right to oppose the use of the data provided for marketing purposes, for any informational communications.
8. Whenever the host does not agree with the way in which his/her data is treated, he/she may exercise his/her rights through the e-mail address email@example.com .
9. Data are stored and kept for a maximum period of one year. The data collected is processed and stored by computer and in strict compliance with the legislation for the protection of personal data.
10. “Quinta de São Lourenço” is committed to the protection of data, against dissemination, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.